Wednesday, March 24, 2010

10 things I hate about you (things you don't want to hear from your financial planner)

  1. You will have to work longer
  2. You need to save more
  3. You have to live on less
  4. You need to take more risk
  5. Your family won't be covered in case something happens to you
  6. It's not financially viable for me to help you at this stage (I'm not earning enough commission out of you)
  7. You have to get another part-time job
  8. Invest in shares only
  9. Property is not a good invetsment
  10. Do as I say, not as I do (my portfolio took a dive)
 All this can be avoided by speaking to a financial planner at Intellichoice who will help you find the right mix of financial strategies. Have peace of mind if the market declines, but you can also reap the rewards when the market is moving higher.

Visit www.intellichoice.com.au to view our range of financial planning services or make an obligation free appointment normally worth $500 with our financial planner. Call 1300 55 10 45 to find out how we can help you achieve your financial goals.